Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lime Green Living Room I want to paint one wall of my living room lime green?

Question by saidymartin: I want to paint one wall of my living room lime green?
Hello there:

I just moved to a an apartment and it is completely white, so I’d like to some accent colors. I was thinking about a lime green (maybe a little bit darker) and an orange to the wall of the dining room. My worries are that my sofas are a very light green (almost turning to blue) and my dining furniture is a comtemporary style black and silver. Do you think the colors that i have in mind will match with my furniture????? Pls help me….The christmas party is gonna be here, in my apartment!!!!

Best answer:

Answer by donna d
it sounds to me they are very contemporary colors i think it will look awsome.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Green, Lime, Living, paint, Room, wall, want

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search