Friday, February 17, 2012

Green Walls Living Walls What kind of carpet would match forest green walls?

Question by : What kind of carpet would match forest green walls?
I want to paint the walls in my living room forest green and I need help finding a carpet to match. The entertainment stand and coffee table are dark brown wood with glass accents. Also my couch is tan with multicolored pillows–dark blue, dark red, and green. What kind of carpet will go well with this combination? I either want a solid color or an oriental style rug, and my budget is anything up to $ 1,500. Links would be great :) Thanks.

Best answer:

Answer by Sassy Senorita
dark blue and tan would be a good combination. Yes an oriental rug would look good in these colors.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:carpet, forest, Green, kind, Living, match, Walls, would

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search