Monday, February 6, 2012

Green Walls Living Walls I have dark brown furniture in my living room. Would light green walls (think sage) & dark brown carpet go?

Question by Alicia: I have dark brown furniture in my living room. Would light green walls (think sage) & dark brown carpet go?

I have a chocolate colored leather sofa and a dark cherry dining table. I would like to add some color by painting the white walls in my living room to a light sage green color. My only concern is what color carpet to select. Since I already have a brown furniture, would brown carpet be too dark? I have a toddler, so light colors like cream or beige aren’t an option. And I would prefer carpet over a wood floor for his sake. Thanks for any suggestions!

Best answer:

Answer by Rose S
Green walls would be good, but still, with the toddler you’ll have to watch him. I do think that brown carpet would be too dark. Maybe a happy medium between tan and dark brown?

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Brown, carpet, dark, Furniture, Green, light, Living, Room, sage, think, Walls, would

1 comments:

Yes, this medium between tan and dark brown colour's carpet looks perfect for your home. I like this combination for your home. I impressed by that.

mycustomrug

Post a Comment

Site Search