Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Green Living Forums Q&A: What is a good forum for learning how to live green?

Question by Captain: What is a good forum for learning how to live green?

*cricket* for such a hot topic I assumed more people would be willing to contribute

Best answer:

Answer by whsgreenmom
I have found a couple websites very helpful.
www.biggreenpurse.com
www.treehugger.com
www.betterworldshopper.com
www.lazyenvironmentalist.com
www.earth911.com

I also have a few books that got me going in the right direction.
The Green Book
Easy Green Living
Gorgeously Green
In Defense of food

It really depends on what kind of changes you want to make, these helped me make a variety of changes to reduce my impact without dramatic changes in my lifestyle.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:forum, Forums, Good, Green, learning, Live, Living

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search