Friday, February 24, 2012

Alternative Energy Sources What major should I choose if I want to help construct ways to find alternative energy sources? ?

alternative energy sources
by RDECOM

Question by : What major should I choose if I want to help construct ways to find alternative energy sources? ?
I took an AP Environmental Science class and I fell in love with the idea of harnessing alternative sources of energy to help the world. But I have no idea what major I would choose in college. I really want to go to UCSD by the way :) thanks for the help:)

Best answer:

Answer by Xlya
engineering and then there are several areas you can specialize in

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Alternative, choose, construct, energy, find, Help, major, should, Sources, want, ways

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search